Monday, May 9, 2016

Group 4, First day

We started our day with an introduction about the VIWO project. After that we had a small tour, in the small school (Building A) we got to see the other buildings on the campus as well.
LUNCH BREAK!
Then the VIWO task two started, we were put into groups off four/three.
We had to redesign a a package off popular Dutch food, we were given two kinds off popular food and we had to chose between them.

Thoughts,

Bo,
I thought the assignment was something different, I really liked the groups that were put together. In the end we got really far with the design and I can't wait to start the package.
P.S. the gingerbread tasted nice!

Jonas, 
At first, the fact that every culture were mixed was, in my opinion, a totally new experience and I enjoyed it a lot! At the second time, the lunch was a bit strange because it wasn't at the time I am get used to. I'm happy with my group and I learned some Finnish words like PERKELE.

Tanja,
The assignment is really interesting in my opinion. I've never done anything like this. And I like meeting new people so it was really nice that we were put into groups. The people are very nice and friendly! Plus the foods were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment