Monday, May 9, 2016

Group 5: Hinke, Vicky & Marika

The Viwo program started on monday, May 9, in Drachten, the Netherlands. The Spanish, German and the Finnish arrived after a long journey and started the program together with the Dutch. We had an introduction and lunch exciting out of soup and sandwiches. After lunch we got divided into groups, and so group five came to be, three girls of Spain, Finland and the Netherlands.

Vicky (Spain) : I am surprised by the appearance of the school, it's very different from our art school. It has wonderful energy, and our group gets along really well. Our project, it's starting to come together, and I'm very exited about the final work.

Marika (Finland): I really liked the architecture of the school. Both the people and the weather is nice. And I love Drachten already, it's really beautiful.

Hinke (the Netherlands): It was a bit challenging at first to meet new people, but I imagine it would be the same for the others, especially in a foreign country like the Netherlands. However seeing some old faces of the project in Finland was relieving to me. Soon I got along with Vicky and Marika as we started on the project to make a new design of dutch candy; salty liquorice. when sharing ideas we created a new concept with influence of everyone in the group, which I really liked.

We are ending our schoolday with a nice dinner at the restaurant at the school. We look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment