Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Group 4, Day Three

Today we met in the "Atelier" were we continued our task two, redesigning a package.
It was a calm day as we started to digitalize some sketches we made. Such as patterns and other thing we needed for the new package.
LUNCH BREAK!
We continued the digitalizing of our sketches, some small things needed to be done as well, like printing TASK one and preparing that for our exhibition.

Bo,
Today was a very peaceful but yet very funny day! I talked a lot with my teammates and learned new Finnish words like PORO! I ended up talking a lot with the people.

Jonas,
It was a nice day today! I enjoyed a much the time here and I am gaining a lot of new experiences with the different people!

Tanja,
It was a fun day. We did a lot of work and I learnt how to use the Illustrator! It was hard at first but with the help of others I got things done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment